SymetriQ’s cloud platform has been built from the ground up to meet the needs of users who demand enterprise-level service, so you’ll find it has many features that differentiate it from other cloud providers:
- Highly secure and robust Data Centres that are fully ISO9000 & ISO27001 compliant
- Fully redundant power feeds and IP transits
- Only Tier 1 Hardware is used in the SymetriQ Cloud
- SymetriQ can guarantee the location of your data
- Data Centres are on the N3 Network
- All Data Centre staff are SC cleared
- Granular Billing Engine allows accurate interdepartmental billing
- Our GUI allows for the easy provisioning of complex enterprise level networks
SymetriQ is a provider of cloud computing Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS). In essence, they offer virtual server hosting on their UK-based infrastructure, which you can deploy in minutes to create your own virtual data centre. Specifically they provide you with the following services via our virtual servers and all are available on a pay-as-you-go basis, like utility billing:
- Processing power
- Operating Systems (Windows, Solaris, Linux)
Click here to visit SymetriQ Cloud Hosting
Reliability and Uptime:
Build with Sun Hardware, Local and SAN Based Storage, Integrated Backup and Restore, Guarantee of Data Location, Government Level Security Datacentre.
Phone support is available upon request. CymetriQ cloud hosting offers email support via email@example.com. They endeavour to get back to you within 4 Hours. Customers are also urged to consult the forums for guidance on everyday issues.
15 Day Trial for £1.00
The post SymetriQ Cloud Hosting Review appeared first on Best Cloud Server, Cloud Hosting Reviews, Cloud Hosting News.