Owning a website is an exciting adventure, however, things can quickly turn sour without proper maintenance and problem solving strategy. Today, let’s have a look at Maintaingo, a company that provides WordPress users maintenance and technical help.
What is Maintaingo?
Maintaingo is a company based in Seattle, WA. Their aim is very simple, yet needed: To provide WordPress users with easy maintenance and efficient technical support.
Basically, Maintaingo works with you in 3 easy steps:
- You register an account. Maintaingo will then set up your site with essential services and configure an effective backup solution.
- You send your requests to Maintaingo: Reach out to them and get assistance via email, open up a ticket, or simply give them a call. Their team of experts works for you, keeping you updated on the whole process. No more loss of time due to technical issues anymore, you can fully concentrate on running your website.
- Maintaingo bills you monthly. Thanks to their time tracking system, accurate estimates for work, and proactive maintenance, your maintenance costs will be kept down.
Feeling like giving Maintaingo a try? Simply head over to the sign-up page and select the plan that will fit your needs. You can try any of Maintaingo’s no-contract plans for 30 days. If you’re not completely satisfied, they will refund your money.
Maintaingo has currently 4 plans for you to choose from:
- Speed & Security: This plan doesn’t contain any specific support but instead configures your site for it to be secure with daily backups, 24/7 security monitoring and downtime alerts.
Maintaingo knows that website speed is important, and therefore, has included a CDN in the plan for faster load-times and bandwidth savings.
- 1 Support hour: This plan grants you one hour of support with Maintaingo’s team of skilled US-based agents. In case you don’t need any technical help in a given month, your hour will be automatically reported so you won’t pay for anything. This plan can be paired with the Speed & Security plan for an additional $39/mo.
- 3 Support hours: Same as the 1 hour plan, but with 3 hours instead. This plan can be paired with the Speed & Security plan for an additional $29/mo.
- 5 Support hours: Same as the 1 hour plan, but with 5 hours instead. This plan can be paired with the Speed & Security plan for an additional $19/mo.
How it works
Once you create your account, you are able to submit support requests to the Maintaingo WordPress experts. To do so, simply use the form you’ll find in your account area on their website. You can also send them an email or give them a call if you prefer.
I asked them to set up speed and security optimization on a website I own. They came back to me the same day and forwarded me the results of a test they have been performing.
The results of the test show poor performance. The Maintaingo staff suggested a solution to the problem. I asked them to proceed.
It took around 24 hours for them to complete the work on the site. Their work significantly improved the speed and performance of the site.
So is Maintaingo worth it? My final answer depends on your situation. If you are good with WordPress and have enough time to spend on maintenance, you probably don’t need Maintaingo’s services.
On the other hand, if you are a blogger or site owner with limited WordPress knowledge, or if you want to concentrate your time on your clients or content, then delegating your maintenance to Maintaingo can be very beneficial.
I have enjoyed how friendly, helpful and honest the staff is. The fact that the company is 100% US based can also be very beneficial for US companies, as your company and Maintaingo are working very similar hours.
You can try any of Maintaingo’s no-contract plans for 30 days. If you’re not completely satisfied, they will refund your money. Easy!