Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
Amazon EC2 provides a number of powerful features for building scalable, failure resilient, enterprise class applications, including: Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) offers persistent storage for Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon EC2 provides the ability to place instances in multiple locations, Elastic IP addresses are static IP addresses designed for dynamic cloud computing,
Easy To Use:
To use Amazon EC2, you simply:
- Select a pre-configured, templated image to get up and running immediately. Or create an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) containing your applications, libraries, data, and associated configuration settings.
- Configure security and network access on your Amazon EC2 instance.
- Choose which instance type(s) and operating system you want, then start, terminate, and monitor as many instances of your AMI as needed, using the web service APIs or the variety of management tools provided.
- Determine whether you want to run in multiple locations, utilize static IP endpoints, or attach persistent block storage to your instances.
- Pay only for the resources that you actually consume, like instance-hours or data transfer.
Amazon EC2’s simple web service interface allows you to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction. It provides you with complete control of your computing resources and lets you run on Amazon’s proven computing environment. Amazon EC2 reduces the time required to obtain and boot new server instances to minutes, allowing you to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, as your computing requirements change. Amazon EC2 changes the economics of computing by allowing you to pay only for capacity that you actually use. Amazon EC2 provides developers the tools to build failure resilient applications and isolate themselves from common failure scenarios.
Click here to visit Amazon Ec2 Cloud Hosting
Reliability and Uptime:
Amazon EC2 offers a highly reliable environment where replacement instances can be rapidly and predictably commissioned. The service runs within Amazon’s proven network infrastructure and datacenters. The Amazon EC2 Service Level Agreement commitment is 99.95% availability for each Amazon EC2 Region.
Amazon Ec2 has the best support of all the cloud hosting providers. They have been around longer and know what they are talking about. The AWS Premium Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel to help you build and run applications on AWS Infrastructure Services. AWS Premium Support covers issues related to your use of Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon CloudFront, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), Amazon SimpleDB, and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS). AWS Premium Support costs a fair amount but is worth the costs if you need the support.
The post Amazon EC2 Cloud Hosting Review appeared first on Best Cloud Server, Cloud Hosting Reviews, Cloud Hosting News.